[mapserver-users] ArcSDE, Win32 and truncated GetCapabilities

Stephan Holl stephan.holl at intevation.de
Mon Aug 8 05:30:01 EDT 2011

Hello,

since there is no reply for some time now I follow up to myself here.

Stephan Holl <stephan.holl at intevation.de>, [20110728 - 10:15:14]

> Dear list,
>
> I have an ArcSDE-Layer-based mapfile. When requesting a
> GetCapabilities-doc in Version 1.1.1 and 1.3.0, the output gets
> truncated.
>
> In 1.0.0 the GetCapabilities-Document is finished though, strange.
>
> I am running MapServer 6.1-dev (r11785) on Windows 7 with Apache
> 2.2.19 against ArcSDE 9.3.1.
>
> I found some quite old issues[1],[2] which seem to have the same
> problem, but apparently they are fixed.

It seems that mapserver segfaults here (no errors given in any logfile
with DEBUG 5 in web and layer-level) or the GetCaps-buffer is to small
for the output..

Can anybody provide some debug-hints on windows though?

Best
	Stephan

--
Stephan Holl <stephan.holl at intevation.de> | Tel.: +49 (0)541-33 508 3663
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 OS  |  AG Osnabrück - HR B 18998