[mapserver-users] ArcSDE, Win32 and truncated GetCapabilities

Stephan Holl stephan.holl at intevation.de
Tue Aug 9 11:08:20 EDT 2011

Hallo Jeff,

Jeff McKenna <jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com>, [20110809 - 08:58:12]

> On 11-08-09 3:40 AM, Stephan Holl wrote:
> >
> > Ahh, I see. I will pull out a patch[1] and try to apply on trunk
> > since I have a recent trunk build-env. Reading the ticket seems the
> > exact same problem I am facing. Btw. GetFeatureInfo  also returns
> > the famous 500 Premature End of script... error.
> >
> > Probably related.
>
> Hi Stephan,
>
> Is this your own compiled version of MapServer?

yes, I compile it by myself based on a trunk-checkout using the SDK
provided by Tamas.

> If yes: I wonder if you could try your same tests with MS4W 3.0.3?
> Does the same issue occur?

I could test for sure, but I am afraid not within this week though. I
put it on my list. AFAIK ArcSDE-Support is built in MS4W (which I will
need though).

> If no: what package are you using?  Have you tried a different
> package to see if it can be duplicated?

What packages do you mean?

Best

	Stephan

--
Stephan Holl <stephan.holl at intevation.de> | Tel.: +49 (0)541-33 508 3663
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 OS  |  AG Osnabrück - HR B 18998