[mapserver-users] Change Class EXPRESSION mapfile in chameleon framework

lovelietha armaluvly_88 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 20 00:09:50 EDT 2011

Hi all,,
I'm using a chameleon framework to make a webGIS..now i wonder how to change
and modification CLASS EXPRESSION in mapfile based on what user selects from
a form.And how to change that code if i have a new data insert in my
database,how to change in order to connect -query- my database with my
mapfile??how to change in order to be able update mapfile every database
have new data inserted?

Anyone can help me provide solutions and suggestions, or give me an example
code??
Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.

*Here is the Mapfile :*

LAYER
		NAME Peta_Kota_region
		STATUS DEFAULT
		TYPE POLYGON
		TEMPLATE "../legend_template.html"
		CONNECTIONTYPE POSTGIS
		CONNECTION "user=postgres password=root dbname=DBD host=localhost
port=5432"
		DATA "the_geom FROM tb_dbd USING UNIQUE gid"
		CLASS
			NAME "Low-Low"
			EXPRESSION ([Zi_epi05]&&[SumWijZj_epi05]<0)
			STYLE
				COLOR 0 0 255
				OUTLINECOLOR 0 0 0
			END # style
		END # class
	END # layer

	LAYER
		NAME LISAepi_05
		STATUS DEFAULT
		TYPE POLYGON
		TEMPLATE "../legend_template.html"
		CONNECTIONTYPE POSTGIS
		CONNECTION "user=postgres password=root dbname=DBD host=localhost
port=5432"
		DATA "the_geom FROM tb_dbd USING UNIQUE gid"

		 CLASS
			 NAME "Low-High"
			 EXPRESSION ([Zi_epi05]<0&&[SumWijZj_epi05]>0)
			 STYLE
				 COLOR 170 170 255
				 OUTLINECOLOR 0 0 0
			 END # style
		 END # class

		 CLASS
			 NAME "High-High"
			 EXPRESSION ([Zi_epi05]&&[SumWijZj_epi05]>0)
			 STYLE
				 COLOR 238 0 0
				 OUTLINECOLOR 0 0 0
			 END # style
		 END # class

		 CLASS
			 NAME "High-Low"
			 EXPRESSION ([Zi_epi05]>0&&[SumWijZj_epi05]<0)
			 STYLE
				 COLOR 255 192 203
				 OUTLINECOLOR 0 0 0
			 END # style