[mapserver-users] Issue with run-time substitution?

Steve Lime sdlime at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 09:47:28 EDT 2011

Hmm... Looks like it's setup correctly although you validation pattern isn't strong enough. As a test what happens if you try a pattern like '.'? If that works then it's a regex error. One thing that comes to mind is that maybe there's query string parsing issue and the var to substitute isn't being recognized. Spaces or other chars ahead of &var could mess things up. Something to check.

Steve

Sent from my iPad