[mapserver-users] Trouble with OGR output and writing to temppath

Smith, Michael ERDC-CRREL-NH Michael.Smith at usace.army.mil
Sun Dec 4 09:32:25 EST 2011

Jukka,

I've started having this issue on Windows mapserver just recently. I have
not had this problem on unix. Not sure if this is a mapserver issue or a
gdal one.

I get similar errors to yours:

msOGRWriteFromQuery(): General error message. OGR CreateDataSource failed
for 'C:/cm2_files/tmp/4edb808b_178_0/ship_locations.gdb.zip' with driver
'FileGDB'.

It appears to only happen with FORMATOPTION "STORAGE=filesystem".

Mike

--
Michael Smith

US Army Corps