[mapserver-users] Mapcache question.

forums forums at craniumjuice.com
Sun Dec 4 16:23:40 EST 2011

I almost have it, I just can't seem to get the targetdate dimension to
populate.

/mapcache/gmaps/country at WGS84/1/1/0.png works fine if I don't have the
layers that require the targetdate parameter.  I get a "parameter pattern
failed validation" error returned from Mapserver when I have the necessary
layers defined in the mapcache config file.

The obvious thing for me to try was:
/mapcache/gmaps/country at WGS84/1/1/0.png?targetdate=201112042105

But that failed.  Is there a way to get the targetdate to fill in? I've
moved it around a bit, but still can't get it to fill in.

Thanks again!!

Jerl

--
A computer without Windows is like chocolate cake without mustard.