[mapserver-users] Re: Georeferenced PDF output

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Fri Dec 9 08:22:31 EST 2011

Hi,

If it needs coding then it is not for me but I do not have any immediate need either. I was just thinking that if the georeferencing method is published and open and if it mainly means, as I suppose, embedding some code box in the pdf file then perhaps Mapserver could be made to do it while generating the pdf output. But maybe it is not so easy. Wikipedia does not know any open source software writing out geospatial PDF http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geospatial_PDF

-Jukka Rahkonen-