[mapserver-users] Possibility to read DXF files?

Micha oeli16 at gmx.de
Tue Dec 13 04:03:14 EST 2011

Hello,

i'm trying to read DXF files to represent them on a map. I heard that it
would be possible, but for me it is impossible till now. If it is possible
which Version of Mapserver and GDAL/OGR do I have to have installed?
Actually it is a quite old version with Mapserver 5.2 and GDAL 1.5 (never
change a running system). Might it be possible for such a system?

My actuall layer definition looks like this (perhaps it has some mistakes
which I don't see):

LAYER
  NAME 'dxf_map'
  CONNECTIONTYPE ogr