[mapserver-users] mapserver-openlayers integration problem

Lin Chuan linchuan.cheng at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 01:19:55 EST 2011

Hello,

I am running into some trouble getting openlayers to render a map (with
maptiles) using a locally installed mapserver to serve the mapfile to
openlayers.

Here's the complete description of my problem -
http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/17917/openlayers-mapserver-controlling-tiles

I am not exactly sure whether I am missing some config parameters in my
mapfile or if I am actually not providing the right js params in my
javascript/openlayers code.

Any advice pointing me in the right direction will be very much appreciated!
--
www.calvinx.com
Stalk me! @ www.twitter.com/calvinchengx