[mapserver-users] Templating CAIRO/PDF in MapServer 6.x?

Lasma Sietinsone lasmasi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 06:58:11 EST 2011

Hi all,

First of all I would like to say that MapServer developers have done great
job integrating libcairo support in MapServer 6, PDF output quality is
superb!

I wish to publish my maps from MapServer as PDF but I have the following
problem: I don't know if and how it is possible to template them! I would
like to add to my PDF files such basic things as title, scalebar and
legend. Ideally, I would like to template PDFs in similar fashion
as templating custom kml, xml outputs.

I have reviewed MapServer documentation and searched mailing lists but did
not find any solution. Any tips, tricks, workarounds from users and hackers
would be greatly appreciated!

Kind regards,

Lasma