[mapserver-users] Color values from attribute using OracleSpatial

Smith, Michael ERDC-CRREL-NH Michael.Smith at usace.army.mil
Sat Dec 17 16:37:27 EST 2011

Márton,

You can use DEBUG mode (DEBUG 3 or higher on the LAYER) to see  in your error log the exact query that MapServer is generating. The fact that you are seeing an ORA-00904 for RGBCOLOR as an invalid identifier indicates that the column request is being passed to Oracle but that your column in your table must have a different name.

You also don't specify your version.

I have tested this on MapServer 6 and an Oracle Spatial connection and not had any issue.

Mike

--
Michael Smith
US Army Corps