[mapserver-users] Are there Mapserver-specific <Extension>s to <Layer> in WMC?

myOpenLayersUName joanne.mcgraw at SYMPATICO.CA
Mon Dec 19 13:19:15 EST 2011

Hello everyone,

Hopefully, a quick question...a no or (better) a yes with an idea where to
find some documentation would be splendid.

Using mode=map and passing the URL to a WMC in the context parameter, I am
receiving the image I expect...but not quite the one I want. I'd like to be
able to limit the extents of a given WMS in the WMC. I don't see anything
within the spec that would allow me to define that at the LAYER level, so I
was wondering if there are any Mapserver-specific extensions to the <Layer>
<Extension> tag that might allow this type of information to be included and
used. Something like OpenLayers' <ol:maxExtent>...?

Cheers,
jtm