[mapserver-users] ORA-00932: inconsistent datatypes: expected %s got %s

Richard Suematsu richard.suematsu at syncadd.com
Mon Dec 26 03:53:03 EST 2011

Thanks, Mike.  I'll try it out.

From: Smith, Michael ERDC-CRREL-NH [mailto:Michael.Smith at usace.army.mil]
Sent: Saturday, December 24, 2011 2:16 AM
To: Richard Suematsu; mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [mapserver-users] ORA-00932: inconsistent datatypes: expected %s got %s

Rich,

Have you tried MapServer 6?

It might be the null srid. I know there was some work done around that time (although I thought it was earlier).

If you send me the layer definition in question and the WFS request, I can try it with the current and some other versions.

Mike

--
Michael Smith
US Army Corps

ORA-00932: inconsistent datatypes: expected %s got %s

Ok, I've been banging my head against this one for a while.  I'm getting this error on MapServer 5.6.7 on a WFS request.  WMS requests seem to work fine on the same layer.  This exact same file works fine on 5.6.0_Beta2.  I have no other BLOB/CLOB columns laying around.  I've tried running the sql (see log below) from the sqlplus and it works fine.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

My WFS Request is simple:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<wfs:GetFeature xmlns:wfs="http://www.opengis.net/wfs" xmlns:ogc="http://www.opengis.net/ogc" service="WFS" version="1.0.0">
  <wfs:Query typeName="BuildingXXX">
                <ogc:Filter>
                  <ogc:OR>
                                <ogc:PropertyIsEqualTo>
                                  <ogc:PropertyName>XXXID</ogc:PropertyName>
                                  <ogc:Literal>3047</ogc:Literal>
                                </ogc:PropertyIsEqualTo>
                                <ogc:PropertyIsEqualTo>
                                  <ogc:PropertyName>XXXID</ogc:PropertyName>
                                  <ogc:Literal>3257</ogc:Literal>
                                </ogc:PropertyIsEqualTo>
                                <ogc:PropertyIsEqualTo>
                                  <ogc:PropertyName>XXXID</ogc:PropertyName>
                                  <ogc:Literal>2362</ogc:Literal>
                                </ogc:PropertyIsEqualTo>
                  </ogc:OR>
                </ogc:Filter>
  </wfs:Query>
</wfs:GetFeature>

msOracleSpatialLayerGetExtent. Using this Sql to retrieve the extent: SELECT SDO_GEOM.SDO_CONVEXHULL(shape, 0.001000) AS GEOM from (SELECT OBJECTID, BUILDNG_ID, STR_STAT_D, XXXID, shape FROM (select shape,OBJECTID,buildng_id,str_stat_d,XXXid from structure_existing_area) WHERE  XXXID > 0 and STR_STAT_D<>'DEMOLISHED' ).
msOracleSpatialLayerGetExtent(): OracleSpatial error. Error: ORA-00932: inconsistent datatypes: expected %s got %s
. Query statement: SELECT SDO_GEOM.SDO_CONVEXHULL(shape, 0.001000) AS GEOM from (SELECT OBJECTID, BUILDNG_ID, STR_STAT_D, XXXID, shape FROM (select shape,OBJECTID,buildng_id,str_stat_d,XXXid from structure_existing_area) WHERE  XXXID > 0 and STR_STAT_D<>'DEMOLISHED' ) .Check your data statement.
msOracleSpatialLayerOpen called with: shape from (select shape,OBJECTID,buildng_id,str_stat_d,XXXid from structure_existing_area) using unique OBJECTID (Layer pointer 0000000001955030)
msOracleSpatialLayerFreeItemInfo was called.
msOracleSpatialLayerGetItems was called.
msOracleSpatialLayerGetItems(): Query error. Cannot retrieve column list
msOracleSpatialLayerOpen called with: shape from (select shape,OBJECTID,buildng_id,str_stat_d,XXXid from structure_existing_area) using unique OBJECTID (Layer pointer 0000000001955030)
msOracleSpatialLayerFreeItemInfo was called.
msOracleSpatialLayerFreeItemInfo was called.
msOracleSpatialLayerGetItems was called.
msOracleSpatialLayerGetItems(): Query error. Cannot retrieve column list
msOracleSpatialLayerWhichShapes was called.
msOracleSpatialLayerWhichShapes. Using this Sql to retrieve the data: SELECT rownum, OBJECTID,shape FROM (select shape,OBJECTID,buildng_id,str_stat_d,XXXid from structure_existing_area) WHERE   ( ("XXXID"= 3047)  OR  ( ("XXXID"= 3257)  OR  ("XXXID"= 2362) ) )   AND SDO_FILTER( shape, MDSYS.SDO_GEOMETRY(2003, :srid, NULL,MDSYS.SDO_ELEM_INFO_ARRAY(1,1003,3),:ordinates ),'querytype=window') = 'TRUE'
msOracleSpatialLayerWhichShapes. Bind values: srid:-1   minx:523231.000000   miny:3895750.000000  maxx:536144.000000   maxy:3908174.000000
msOracleSpatialLayerWhichShapes getting ordinate definition.
msOracleSpatialLayerWhichShapes converting to OCIColl.
msOracleSpatialLayerWhichShapes bind by name and object.
msOracleSpatialLayerWhichShapes name and object now bound.
msOracleSpatialLayerWhichShapes(): OracleSpatial error. Error: ORA-00932: inconsistent datatypes: expected %s got %s
. Query statement: SELECT rownum, OBJECTID,shape FROM (select shape,OBJECTID,buildng_id,str_stat_d,XXXid from structure_existing_area) WHERE   ( ("XXXID"= 3047)  OR  ( ("XXXID"= 3257)  OR  ("XXXID"= 2362) ) )   AND SDO_FILTER( shape, MDSYS.SDO_GEOMETRY(2003, :srid, NULL,MDSYS.SDO_ELEM_INFO_ARRAY(1,1003,3),:ordinates ),'querytype=window') = 'TRUE' . Check your data statement.
msOracleSpatialLayerFreeItemInfo was called.
msOracleSpatialLayerClose was called. Layer: 0000000001955030, Layer name: BuildingXXX. Layer connection: maps/maps at orcl
msOracleSpatialLayerClose. Cleaning layerinfo handlers.
msOracleSpatialLayerClose. Release the Oracle Pool.
msConnPoolRelease(BuildingXXX,maps/maps at orci,00000000019EB330)
msWFSGetFeature(): WFS server error. FLTApplyFilterToLayer() failed
mapserv request processing time (msLoadMap not incl.): 0.094s
msFreeMap(): freeing map at 00000000019219F0.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the addressee indicated in this
message kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.