[mapserver-users] Question about shp2img

Forest forest21000 at yahoo.cn
Sun Jan 16 07:55:49 EST 2011

Hi everyone,
    I've used shp2img to generate the tile Image for my WebGIS System which is similary to google map.When I used the shp2img to generate image base on my shpfiles,I found that the the extent of longitude must be equal to the extent of latitude.It means it must be square,otherwise the previous Image may be have the same map data with the next map.
For example,0_0.png's right part will be the same with 0_1.png's left part.
   Is there anyone can tell me how to solve the problem? Any answer will be appreciated,thank you very much.
   Hope u everything goes well!