[mapserver-users] cache with MapServer

Теплов Сергей Геннадьевич teplov at geolife.ru
Thu Jan 27 08:56:34 EST 2011

Hello!

I want to optimize my application based on the MapServer.
I am using PostGIS with spatial indexes to make effeciency better,  results are OK.
But I think that cache is necessary in my application  and as I read, MapServer has no cache in it.
So, can I change tempfiles' names? For example, if I knew how to do it I would filter income requests and return existing files.
I know about the "NAME" directive in a mapfile, but this directive just sets prefix of a filename, and I think about something what can help me to change all parts of a name.
So, are there any options to have a cache with WebServer or any options to set file names?

Thanks, Sergey