[mapserver-users] Re: Installing PHP MapScript with MapServer 6.0.0-3 and PHP 5.3.6 on Mac OS X 10.6.8

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue Jul 5 17:13:07 EDT 2011

On 11-07-05 12:19 PM, Léo D. wrote:

> But when I try to run the example script from the mapserver.org
> documentation (without the dl() instruction), it doesn't work and I have no
> error message, just an empty page. Here is my php code:

If you do a "View Source" in your browser on the empty page, is the
soruce really empty or does it contain anything or an error message?

Next step would be to look at the Apache error_log file for error
messages, and also try enabling debug output and see if anything shows
up. Fro more info see: http://mapserver.org/optimization/debugging.html

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/