[mapserver-users] loadbalancing in MapServers

Mukesh Subedee msubedee at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 8 15:11:08 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I have 3 Ubuntu 10.04 machines with MapServer installed and configured. I need
to get load balancing among those 3 machines. I find that there are some
third-party applications with different features. I also find a perl script
(balance.pl) that uses rup UNIX feature in MapServer mail archive. Based on all
these, I am wondering if anyone has specific preference or come across to any
documentation that could be good starting point for getting started to
load-balancing in MapServer.

Thank you in advance!
Mukesh