[mapserver-users] substitution in a PostGIS layer .. ?

Julien Cigar jcigar at ulb.ac.be
Wed Jul 13 08:41:48 EDT 2011

OK.. I missed the "(must validate against DATAPATTERN)" part.

I added "SPID_validation_pattern" "^[0-9]+$" in my METADATA and it works !

However, it looks a little "hackish" to me .. I wondered if Mapserver
uses PQescapeStringConn() in background? In other words: is
_validation_pattern the only way to protect against SQL injection? What
it I allow a pattern that may take part in a SQL injection (like ', #, ..) ?

Thanks,
Julien