[mapserver-users] ArcSDE 9.3.1 QUERYMAP, QUERY or GETFEATUREINFO not workin (Mapserver 6)

Michelle Douvil mrdouville at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 19 15:56:33 EDT 2011

Hi All,
I figured I'd start a new thread..

I have installed both a custom build for Mapserver 6.0 as well as MS4W
3.0.3..
I can get images back with GetMAP image request via WMS for SDE 9.3.1 data..
However when I try a GetFeatureINFO request via Apache I was getting

a "Premature end of script headers: mapserv.exe"

So I removed Apache from the picture and try the CGI..

With mapserver 5.2
mapserv -nh
"QUERY_STRING=map=e:/sw_nt/mapfiles/base2.map&mode=nquerymap&mapxy=1186128
863840" >test.png (I get a valid png with the feature highlighted..)

With ms4w mapserver 6.0.1 and a 6.0.0 build.. I get..
setMode(): Web application error. Invalid mode.

Any ideas? Is almost like it doesn't like anything other than mode=map for
SDE?

I am using both:

CONNECTION TYPE PLUGIN..(For MS4W)
PLUGIN "E:/sw_nt/ms4w/Apache/specialplugins/msplugin_sde_93.dll"

and

CONNECTIONTYPE sde
(with sde.dll, pe.dll, sg.dll from 9.3 SDK)

Many Thanks,
Michelle