[mapserver-users] Re: Use mapserver CGI with Windows 2008 R2

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 10:47:34 EDT 2011

Pierre,

The mapserver users list is generally the best place to get answers to
questions like yours. You can join the list here:
   http://www.mapserver.org/community/lists.html#mapserver-users
I am copying the list with this email in the hope that other users may
be able to answer your question.

My problems with win2008R2 were with CGI mode which does not involve
the use of mapscript.dll so I think your problem is unrelated to the
issues that I had. I do know that the version of mapscript.dll must
match PHP API version, which can be a challenge. If you can use MS4W
in your situation I highly recommend it because it will save you a lot
of time.

Good luck,
Rich

--