[mapserver-users] Re: map server a tile server

jk jk.chen at sdl.usu.edu
Wed Jul 27 18:00:12 EDT 2011

Thanks Steve, I'm able to use your instructions, use gdatindex, map file, and
create a tile index. Also after adding Wms to the map file, map server is
now wms-serving . I noticed slowness in some cases.

I am able to change the bbox values and map server serves the right image,
making ones if the bbox values crossing static tiles. so, that's VERY good.
Thanks a lot for your help.

JK