[mapserver-users] Multiple styles in STYLEITEM

Gleb Kosolapov thunderlion at yandex.ru
Thu Jul 28 08:03:31 EDT 2011

Hi, everyone!

I try to use variable styles for objects in Oracle DB.
To show railroads I have to use styles like that:
                         STYLE
                          COLOR 102 102 102
                          WIDTH 4.0
                        END
                        STYLE
                          COLOR 255 255 255
                          WIDTH 2.0
                          LINECAP BUTT
                          PATTERN 8 12 END
                        END

If I store it in table field MS_STYLE I must define this layer:
        LAYER
                NAME 'railroad'
                STATUS ON
                TYPE LINE
                PROJECTION
                        "init=epsg:4326"
                END
                CONNECTIONTYPE oraclespatial
                CONNECTION "***/***@****"
                DATA "SHAPE FROM FGIS_DATA USING SRID 8307"
                FILTER "(CATEGORYID = 41 and GTYPE in (2,6))"

                STYLEITEM "MS_STYLE"
                CLASS
                        NAME 'railroad'
                END

                PROCESSING "CLOSE_CONNECTION=DEFER"
        END

But MapServer reads only the first definition of STYLE (without pattern). Is there another way to make it work?

Regards, Gleb