[mapserver-users] Simple mapserver HTML template file?

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Thu Jun 9 10:38:23 EDT 2011

I've been away from Mapserver for awhile and I'm having trouble wrapping
my head, quickly, around a template file for a simple application that
requires panning and zooming but no queries.

Can anyone help a guy out on short notice? I can likely flesh a an
example out but I'm really having trouble getting started.

Thanks, Gerry
Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.862.3983