[mapserver-users] Demo.Mapserver.Org is Down: any (good) news??

Marco Bagni m.bagni at marcobagni.com
Mon Jun 13 08:51:59 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I am trying to apply the Styled Layer Descriptor (SLD) feature to my
project and I am looking for syntactically correct examples of such
directives.

Reading the official manual at http://mapserver.org/ogc/sld.html I tried
to browse the contained examples but all the links point to
demo.mapserver.org and the site is always "temporary unavailable".

The problem is that this "temporary" is going on without interruption
since more two weeks (such is the time I have waited before asking for the
help of the community).

Is there some good fellow that can share a correct example of an SLD XML
file where there is the rule to fill with some color some polygons
contained within a region (BBOX or more sophisticated region boundary like
a user polygon)?

Thanks in advance for your support.

Cheers

Marco Bagni