[mapserver-users] SLD and Spatial Filtering: what is working and what is not?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Jun 13 13:48:26 EDT 2011

On 11-06-13 1:40 PM, Marco Bagni wrote:

> Since the documentation on this particular issue is very poor I am asking
> the help of this community with the promise to produce, for the benefit of
> us all, a short and effective HOWTO "recipe" when the problem shall be
> sorted out.

That's wonderful news.  You can start to add documentation right away by:

1) heading to the MapServer wiki (http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/)
2) then log in (if you need to create a login see
http://www.osgeo.org/osgeo_userid)
3) then pan the wiki page down and you'll see all of the wonderful wiki
pages that users have created.
4) create your wiki pages
5) send an email to mapserver-users list pointing to your new wiki page

Thanks!

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna