[mapserver-users] Re: WFS Server with ArcGIS Client

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Mon Jun 13 16:12:26 EDT 2011

Hi,

If you happen to work with PostGIS data and you are on Linux you may think about having a try with TinyOWS.  It works nicely together with Mapserver and I know that is works with Data Interoperability.  With a little odd thing, though. For every attribute ArcGIS creates a dummy .xld_nil attribute at least with my server.

TinyOWS is in 1.0 release candidate phase but Windows executables are not yet available, therefore Linux.

You can try yourself with an open WFS service http://188.64.1.61/cgi-bin/tinyows

-Jukka Rahkonen-