[mapserver-users] Where is the use of map_resolution documented?

Havard Tveite havard.tveite at umb.no
Tue Jun 14 10:50:38 EDT 2011

Dear Jukka,

It is in RFC55 and mentioned in the symbol construction
document, but it should of course be documented with MAP.
If this is not to be kept a secret, I think a documentation
ticket would be a good idea.

Håvard

On 6/14/2011 1:51 PM, Rahkonen Jukka wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I know more or less what map_resolution does and how it is used, but I could not easily find where it is documented. Any suggestions?

> mapserver-users mailing list
> mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org

Håvard Tveite
Department of Mathematical Sciences and Technology, UMB
Drøbakveien 31, POBox 5003, N-1432 Ås, NORWAY
Phone: +47 64965483 Fax: +47 64965401 http://www.umb.no/imt/