[mapserver-users] Rendering artefacts when serving raster via WMS

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Jun 15 11:04:51 EDT 2011

On 11-06-10 12:25 PM, John Westwood wrote:
> Does anybody have any ideas what the problem could be? I know it is something
> to do with the fact that I boosted the images and MapServer doesn't like them,
> but I would like to fix it. Suggestions greatly appreciated.

John,

I'm afraid I don't have much to offer.  I just wanted you to know that
someone had looked at your post and had no bright ideas about why it is
happening.  If this is quite important to you, you could file a ticket
on the issue, reducing it to a simple map file with one input GeoTIFF
and a request (ideally with shp2img) that produces the artifacted output.
Then I could dig into this from my end.

If you do that, you can directly assign the MapServer ticket to "warmerdam".

Best regards,