[mapserver-users] Issue after upgrading to MapServer 6.0.0

Chenier, Nicolas Nicolas.Chenier at AGR.GC.CA
Thu Jun 16 10:04:03 EDT 2011

Hi all,

Our legend and overview maps are not loading correctly when MapServer
6.0.0 is enabled (all works fine when using our original MapServer 5.6
binaries).

The error returned for both the legend and the overview map is the same:

loadSymbol(): Unknown identifier. Parsing error near (STYLE):(line 167)

I have searched quickly for this issue but did not find anything. Any
help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Nicolas