[mapserver-users] Scalebar Object in PHP Mapscript

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
Fri Jun 17 12:18:53 EDT 2011

Yes the units are set.
What do you mean by ?the map is well scaled but the scalebar is not ??
I mean the image printed is the same size as the map in my application.
But it seems that the scalebar is not appropriate

$oMap->setProjection is set to 900913 in php mapscript,
The WMS called is in Projection EPSG:32198, but 900913 is in the list of
available projections

Is it possible that php mapscript returns the map image in 900913, but a
scalebar in 32198?
Any other ideas
Thank you for your help,
Steve

"Lime, Steve D (DNR)" <steve.lime at state.mn.us>
2011-06-16 18:31

"Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca" <Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca>,
"mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org" <mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org>
cc

Objet
RE: [mapserver-users] Scalebar Object in PHP Mapscript

What do you mean by ?the map is well scaled but the scalebar is not ??
Other common params would be SIZE, STYLE and INTERVALS. Does the map have
units set?

Steve