[mapserver-users] PHPMapscript: Include Directive

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Wed Jun 22 10:30:47 EDT 2011

Not as far as I know.  I assume that when ms_newMapObj() is executed,
mapserver parses the mapfile (and parses and included files), and
creates structures/objects in memory from the mapfile objects.  The
"include" directive is never created as an object and so cannot be
manipulated by PHP.

Best Regards,
Brent Fraser