[mapserver-users] LABELPOLY with increased padding

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 05:15:46 EDT 2011

I agree this would be an important feature to have.
For now, you should be able to hack around it by specifying the width
of the outline as twice the value of the padding you want. You do
loose the possibility of having an outline of a different color than
the fill.

STYLE
  GEOMTRANSFORM 'labelpoly'
  COLOR 0 150 220
  OUTLINECOLOR 0 150 220
  WIDTH 7
END

Note that I have not tried this, please post back with your results...

--
thomas