[mapserver-users] Plotting points as a line from sqlite database

Ian Walberg ian.walberg at airborne.aero
Wed Jun 29 22:13:50 EDT 2011

I hope this isn't too stupid a question.

Would like to display a list of positions in an sqlite database as a
line, to show the flight path of an aircraft. The data is in the db as
Lat, Long and point (lat, long)

We can display the positions as individual dots but not as a line, I
fear the problem is that the data is a point.

As the data is being accumulated we would prefer not to create a new
line in the database each time if possible.

Any suggestions to what options we have would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ian