[mapserver-users] OGC services have changed in trunk

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Mar 1 13:41:20 EST 2011

Hi Users,

If you are NOT using SVN trunk and OGC service - you can stop reading here.

If you are using trunk and not on the mapserver-dev, then you might want
to read this thread in the archives and look at RFC 67.

For trunk and for 6.0, you will need to add the follow to disable new
OGC/OWS security features and get the old behavior:

   WEB
       "ows_enable_request" "*"
   END

Thanks,