[mapserver-users] MapServer 6.0.0-beta1 release - Please test!

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Mar 10 18:06:37 EST 2011

I must not be the only one wanting to test the Cairo PDF output in
6.0...and I thought I'd end the day with something positive: it looks
nice and it is easy to test! :)

Verify that you have the support required in your local MapServer build
by executing "mapserv -v" and making sure the response contains
"SUPPORTS=CAIRO".

Then simply change IMAGETYPE in your mapfile to "pdf", and test with a
shp2img command (shp2img -m test.map -o test.pdf) et voila!

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/