[mapserver-users] How to format a GetfeatureInfoRequest results?

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Mon Mar 14 09:28:56 EDT 2011

There is limited "logic" support in the item tag. There are two attributes to consider:

  - nullformat, sets the string to be displayed if the item is empty

[item name=test nullformat="n\a" ...]

  - pattern, sets a regex to check the item against, results are only displayed if the item value matches

[item name=test pattern="foo" format="bar"]

You might be able to combine the two, not sure about that though. Let me know if you have questions.

Steve