[mapserver-users] RE: Problems with Query Template (Chameleon)

Andy Hird andy.hird at aligned-assets.co.uk
Wed May 4 10:38:59 EDT 2011

Jeff

Your quite right. Sorry I do not know what happened there  (I have
swapped settings so much on my pc here I guess I failed to swap
something back).

I can confirm it works in ITASCA demo, but does not within Chameleon.

Easily recreated by Installing Chameleon and doing the same sort of
thing

(In Dos)

cd C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\samples\data

ogr2ogr -f "MapInfo File" popplace.Tab popplace.shp

Then change map file and goto the demo url

http://localhost/chameleon/samples/sample_basic_jsapi.phtml

Now when I click on one of the cities I get an actual error (which may
be progress)

Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in
C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\common\wrapper\map_query.php on line 577
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\widgets\Query\QueryResults.phtml on line
294

Looks like the Chameleon List is rarely used these days and
unfortunately I have no budget available to get this issue
professionally sorted,  Its looking like I am up a creek with no
paddle...

Thanks in advance

Andy