[mapserver-users] Re: WMS GetFeatureInfo - is it possible to support multiple INFO_FORMATs?

myOpenLayersUName joanne.mcgraw at SYMPATICO.CA
Tue May 10 15:44:26 EDT 2011

Thanks for your response, Jeff; and, to be honest, I didn't think it could.

However, it's quite interesting that you would reference that particular
documentation because it was exactly that section that started me looking
into how it might be possible. There are three links to what I was guessing
was ultimately the same MAP file at "http://demo.mapserver.org/cgi-bin/wms":

"Here are working examples of GetFeatureInfo requests: text/plain,
text/html, gml ... "

However, given your confirmation and my own previous understanding, I
imagine it's likely a script that is looking at different MAP files based on
the value passed for the INFO_FORMAT parameter.

Again, thanks. It's always nice to know when I can stop beating my head
against a wall.