[mapserver-users] Re: WMS GetFeatureInfo - is it possible to support multiple INFO_FORMATs?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue May 10 15:51:35 EDT 2011

Wait! MapServer out of the box supports the formats described in that
document...I think I am misunderstanding your question.  I thought you
were trying to return multiple formats in one request, so I answered no.
  But if you read that section it tells you how to configure the mapfile
for the requests individually (and yes I included those working examples
to show you..no script involved).

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna