[mapserver-users] Reference Map must be a GIF????

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Thu May 12 03:48:24 EDT 2011

looking through the code, both GD and the other renderers should
support loading GIF and PNG images. (This also concerns pixmap
symbols, legend icons, etc... i.e. anything which requires loading an
image file outside of GDAL)

Can you supply the and the reference image you are using ?

regards,
thomas