[mapserver-users] How to publish the observation data as SOS by Mapserver?

owenfan0715 owenfan0715 at sina.com.cn
Tue May 17 02:56:46 EDT 2011

Hi there,

As we know, the Mapserver supports the OGC SOS now. I am trying to test that. Now, I acquired some data by temperature sersor integrated with GPS module described in the following format,

time,temperature,location.
For example,
2011-5-16 16:00, 16°, (lat long)

I want to publish those acquired data lines by Mapserver based on Sensor Observation Service. The data input in Mapserver includs Vector and Raster. Do you think I need to convert the data value into some data format, such as KML or others?
Any reply will be appreciated! Thanks!
Best Regards,
Tim
2011-05-17