[mapserver-users] Rasters and WFS

pcreso at pcreso.com pcreso at pcreso.com
Fri May 20 02:55:13 EDT 2011

WMS supports a GetFeature capability, to retrieve info from the server about the location clicked on the map, queried against a specified layer, which might work if you are determined not to have a WMS background & WFS overlay.

Note that if you open the WMS & WFS layers in QGIS, & save the project (session), you can just reopen the project to re-make both connections as a single operation.

HTH

Brent Wood