[mapserver-users] Re: Postgis itemquery help

iomeneandrei aborruso at tin.it
Fri May 27 15:55:16 EDT 2011

Hi niko,
first of all try to activate error log file in mapserver:
CONFIG  "MS_ERRORFILE" "/tmp/mapserver.log"

Then I think you should escape some character in your query URL. In example
"&qstring=(%5Bcynara%5D%3E1.0)"  and not "&qstring=([cynara] > 1.0)".

This is a page with some URL Escape Codes:
http://www.december.com/html/spec/esccodes.html

I think that you will find the solution looking at log file.

Best regards,

-----
Andrea Borruso

email: aborruso at tin.it