[mapserver-users] MapServer 5.2.1 - Trying to show a band as transparent

Eduardo Kanegae eduardo.kanegae at gmail.com
Tue May 31 15:31:56 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have a Windows 2008 R2 Server running MapServer 5.2.1 from MS4W pack.

My trouble: I´m trying to display a gdaltindex file ( set of rasters ) but
the image border is not being displayed as expected.

The raster files are all 4-band based, with 3 bands for RGB and the 4th band
for ALPHA channel.
The band 4 has only two possible values: 0 ( for transparent desired area)
and 255 for area where RGB bands has content