[mapserver-users] Configuring Mapserver in IIS - Anonymous Access?

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Tue Nov 15 10:15:02 EST 2011

You need to ensure you've enabled write permissions on the virtual
directory (using IIS).  And I think you'll need to confirm the IIS user
acount (something like IUSR_) can write to the file system folder
(wherever /mapserver/tmp points to).  Use Windows Explorer, right-click
on the folder, look at the Security tab, and give the IUSR_  write

Best Regards,
Brent Fraser