[mapserver-users] Re: Problems with the WMS Client VERSION 1.3.0

ivan.marchesini ivan.marchesini at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 09:49:59 EST 2011

Hi Iris,
I'm facing the same problem but it seems not possible to solve it simply
using the uppercases.
I'm using the compiled mapserver trunk just downloaded yesterday but it
seems that the mapserver client is still not able to read wms 1.3.0 version.
Were you really able to solve the problem by means of a simple case change
to the EPSG word? In that case can you post the code of the mapfile (an
extract)?

many thanks
Ivan