[mapserver-users] style level opacity issue

Huotari, John B (RCIS) John.Huotari at RCIS.com
Thu Nov 17 12:15:13 EST 2011

I’d likewise like to see an answer to this as I’ve thus far been unable to make opacity work at the style level.  I’ve worked around that by using the opacity at the layer level instead, which might be a suitable solution in your situation.

From: mapserver-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:mapserver-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of lists at killface.org
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 10:02 AM
To: mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [mapserver-users] style level opacity issue

I'm trying to render a single vector layer that has overlapping polygons, but I cant seem to get the settings correct for what I want. There are overlapping polygons on the layer, and I would like them to each be drawn transparently so that I can see the overlapping regions. However, no matter what I try I can't seem to get this effect and the rendering will make the shapes draw over each other.

I'm using Mapserver 6.0.1

OUTPUTFORMAT

NAME "png"

DRIVER AGG/PNG