[mapserver-users] How to join to a MDB database for display on my map?

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Fri Nov 18 11:53:50 EST 2011

I use GDAL's ODBC driver to join to the mdb:

     CONNECTIONTYPE OGR
     CONNECTION     'G:/GeoData/Parcels/Alberta/t_505033.shp'
     DATA "SELECT * FROM t_505033 LEFT JOIN
'ODBC:Parcels_Rural,basic'.basic ON t_505033.PID=basic.PID"

allowing me to use values from the table "basic" in the mdb for
labeling, etc:

     LABELITEM  'LINC'
     CLASSITEM 'STATUS'

Best Regards,