[mapserver-users] UNION raster layers returns blank image

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 15:47:23 EDT 2011

The union layer is a vector layer, which provides the union of the set of
features from multiple layers.

The functionality you mention would probably require to add a new layer type
which would have effect on the drawing side of the rendering chain (ie. in
mapdraw.c).
Not sure if this addition would be on the roadmap, unless someone would take
over to contribute or support to implement this. A separate RFC would also
be required.

Best regards,

Tamas