[mapserver-users] graticule label position

Shorthouse, David dshorthouse at eol.org
Wed Oct 5 10:44:01 EDT 2011

Folks,

Is it possible to fix the position of graticule labels around the
outside edge of a map in the face of on-the-fly reprojections of a shp
file? Following a hint in a very old post in the archives, I managed
to make fixed margin around the outside edge of a map where I hoped I
could place graticule labels, but unless I can actually fix their
position, there's not much I can do. This is an example of what I am
trying to do: http://www.geo.wvu.edu/~mfinkenbinder/Geol%20321/UTM_Zones.bmp

Thanks,

Dave